Reservoir Hill Home For Sale

5 Feb

Marty Newman just informed me of a Reservoir Hill Mid Century for sale. I have eyed this on my journeys up that way. A heck of a view and it looks like a pretty cool place.

Panorama view looking towards downtown. All glass facing South, a view from almost every room. Balcony overlooks pool & view of downtown. Totally fenced yard, very private. Open kitchen w/dining & living combined. View from master bedroom deck.

see the listing info here for a limited time. Contact Marty Newman for more info.

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • Google

10 Responses to “Reservoir Hill Home For Sale”

1. Waylon Summers, Lovetts Gallery 06. Feb, 2009 at 5:01 pm #

oooooooooooo

2. Waylon Summers, Lovetts Gallery 12. Feb, 2009 at 4:11 pm #

Did anyone actually drive over threre and take a look? My wife said, no!

3. cole 12. Feb, 2009 at 5:23 pm #

I didn’t personally make it. I’ve only seen this one from the exterior. Did she actually go inside? What was deal. No good?

4. Waylon Summers, Lovetts Gallery 18. Feb, 2009 at 5:09 pm #

No, she wouldn’t even drive over there after she realized how far North it was…so I didn;t even get to see it in person.

5. cole 21. Feb, 2009 at 11:50 am #

I just heard this was designed by Donald Hann from Marty Newman. He also referred to it as HIGHCROFT.

Waylon, it is pretty far north but reservoir hill is a very interesting place for anyone that has not been up there. A little oasis of sorts with a heck of a view.

6. Yogi 03. Mar, 2009 at 1:29 pm #

That may be the best residential view of Tulsa I have ever seen. I need to figure out where this Reservoir Hill area is.

7. Jeff307 11. Feb, 2010 at 5:14 pm #

This really is a great neighborhood for those of you scared of the northside. I live very close to this house and enjoy the area.

8. Cordreno 28. Jan, 2011 at 10:34 am #

Me and my wife just started a renovation very near there. It’s amazing how little Tulsa knows about this area. The view of downtown at night from the upstairs window is amazing. Maybe one of these days it will get the attention it deserves.

9. Johnnyvv 09. Apr, 2011 at 1:46 pm #

Its a great neighborhood. I never feel like im in danger when im up there. Views are absolutly amazing.You have to see for yourself. Also many streets have been revitalized on the oakcliff part of the hill.

10. Handsome Stranger 18. Jul, 2011 at 2:43 pm #

Reservoir Hill is one of the lowest crime neighborhoods in Tulsa. Just don’t walk downhill into “the flats”. That’s where the brothers will shoot you, or you’ll get mauled by a pit bull dog.
    This house is known as Highcroft, and really has some history. The pool is huge. 40′ in diameter, and most of it is 9′ deep. You’d need a 4×4 to get up the driveway, though : -)